Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aruba Continued...












This post is a video of Tyler's first moments in the ocean. He absolutely loved it. Not scared for a second! It was so much fun to watch him "play" with the water and just enjoy being outside.

Sunblock Fohawk

 Double Fohwak
Patriots all the way!

Three Generations of Carey Boys...

Dinner Date!  Fine Italian dining...


Just a couple beach bums


My little stud. He was actually great at keeping the sunglasses on.  The hat was another story, so glad it could tie.

Tyler playing in the sand with Grampy


Adult Dinner for Eric's Birthday.  No babies allowed.  Sorry Tyler, but we know you had way more fun with Nana and Auntie J!


Family beach photo!

A little swim time.  This was always a great way to tire Tyler out before lunch!
Nap time!  This was my favorite part of vacation, hands down.


Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

Tyler with Auntie J



Our last Aruba sunset.  How we will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eric and my Dad spent many hours bringing this room to life for baby Tyler. They made about 100 trips to home depot and used tools I've never heard of to put up Wainscoting, curtains, and a ceiling fan. The girls were in charge of the "Friendly Frog" paint!

Let's Start at the Beginning....

Back in the Fall of '08 Eric and I discovered that we were pregnant! So exciting, so scary, but so ready. Little did we know what our lives were going to become over the next 12 months...to bring us to today, a Saturday night, when I'm sitting on our new(ish) couch in our new(ish) house staring at our new baby monitor instead of our beautiful flat screen TV...but as much as I love our TV, I love what's on the other end of this baby monitor more than I thought possible!
But I'm getting ahead of myself...let's go back to before the arrival of Lil' T.

Baby Room Transformation

Baby Room Transformation
...During...

.....After.....